Most of us are familiar with the phrase, "If it ain't broke... don't fix it!" For hundreds of years, it was the mainstream philosiphy applied for public records and the way documents were filed in it. We chose to ignore any problems and pitfalls for the sake of keeping a functional process operational. The truth is that the process is "broken"; has been for decades. eRecording provides a superior alternative to traditional document delivery methods:
- Faster recording of your documents. In fact, documents submitted electronically are usually recorded in minutes - not days or weeks as otherwise seen with other document delivery methods.
- Reduce costs associated with preparing, copying and delivering documents to and from the county recorder's office, as well as printing, signing, matching and tracking checks for payment of recording fees.
- Increase efficiency and boost productivity by having one employee complete the entire recording process in minutes. Eliminate the need to tediously review and file large batches of incoming documents.
- Greater document security, as original documents never leave your possession. When eRecording, court-approved images are delivered (and recorded) in place of the original wet signature document.
- Track documents in real time throughout the entire recording process. No more waiting and guessing; the information you want is readily available for you at a glance as soon as you log in.
- Quick and easy setup using the equipment already in your office. No need for any additional hardware or software. All you really need is a computer, scanner and high speed internet connection.
- Go green and help preserve our planet for future generations. By eRecording, you'll help reduce our demand for oil and paper while curbing harmful vehicle emmissions that pollute and harm our atmosphere.
- Cloud storage means that your documents are always safe and readily accessible whenever you need them from any computer throughout the world. All data transmitted is encrypted and tamper-proof sealed for security.
- Easy-to-use web application performs tasks quickly and efficiently. You don't need advanced computer skills to begin eRecording; everything you need is laid out in a concise and intuitive manner.
- Unrivaled customer support that's there when you need it. Courteous professionals are available Monday thru Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time). Just contact us for help!